Deadline: April 15th, 2:30 p.m.
All applicants will receive the same considerations. An interview with the Scholarship Selection Committee may be requested.
- Have a minimum weighted grade point average of 3.0.
- Have participated in sports for 3 years (including senior year).
- All athletes, cheerleaders, managers and trainers are eligible to apply.
- Have been accepted at an institution of higher education.
- Submit a transcript of grades with application.
- Submit one letter of recommendation from someone other than a coach.
- List all other scholarships for which you have applied and/or received.
- Detach the coach’s evaluation and give to your coach to complete & return to the Senior Counselor in a sealed envelope (must be on GMHS coaching staff).
Senior Counselor will advise the scholarship chairperson when all scholarships are ready for review. The decision of the committee will be presented to the full Trojan Board at the May board meeting.